Sunday 6 December 2009

Sunday 6th December 2009

Oh My!  Look at me posting 2 days in a row!
Today is football day and as usual H's team were fab.
Another match and another win, we stood in the pouring rain and freezing cold to watch them win 10-0.
I've never seen H playing in attack as he's usually either in defence on in goal but today he was all over the pitch.
His tackles were spot on and he almost scored his first goal!
If you'd like to look at their season so far please feel free to click on this link to the team website http://www.oldtownunited.co.uk/ You will need to click on the mini soccer link and then on the unders 8's link.
Hopefully when I've finished preparing memory card activities for work I'll be able to get a little crafting done today.
Thanks for stopping by xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment