Tuesday 25 August 2009

Tuesday 25thAugust 2009

I can't believe it, my summer holiday is almost over!
I still haven't done everything I want to do, although, today I have tackled the pig-pen and the pig-sty otherwise known as the bathroom and my bedroom.
The only trouble with long holidays is that I get so into my crafting the dreaded housework gets done as and when it needs it, and "what's wrong with that?" I hear my Docraft buddies say.
It's just that I look at the rooms and think that I really ought to clear up and then another crafty idea pops into my head and I just have to start on that, personally I blame the following people for my lack of housework.
They are:
Gina - she makes us do lots of crafting and very little else!
Sue-Bubbles - she makes us spend our last penny on goodies we simply MUST have.
Maria - she encourages Gina.
Valerie - who makes such fabulous things we just HAVE to keep crafting to try to keep up with her.

2 comments:

  1. LOL donna,

    housework, what's that?

    life's too short, live for today, that what I say...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Maria said, Life is too short to waste it doing things like I***ing or H*******k. Let's be honest, what's the point of clearing all those bits of paper off the floor if the're all going to be back again the next day. Be creative, do your own thing, clear up when it's absolutely necessary (you can't find where you put the baby, the hamster's not been seen for some time, or you need an important tool that's lying somewhere underneath. Well done Donna on starting your lovely blog, s*d the h*******k and what others think, ans just be a happy crafter! Remember, good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere!

    ReplyDelete