Wednesday 26 August 2009

Awards for my blog

Thank you Valerie for my awards, the first one is the Honest Scrap Award.
Valerie's blog can be accessed by the link below.
Ten honest things about me are as follows:
1. I am terrified of spiders.
2. I love chocolate.
3. I can sit and watch motor sport all day.
4. I have recently completed a diploma.
5. I am a nanny to 3 lovely grandsons.
6. I have more confidence in my crafting abilities.
7. I hate having my picture taken.
8. My family are the most important thing to me.
9. I cannot drive.
10. My favourite flower is a yellow rose.
My seven fellow bloggers who I am giving this award to are as follows:
I am looking for a special award to say thank you to Valerie for my awards
Thank you once again Valerie, to look at Val's fabulous blog please click on this link,
I am addicted to the following things:
1. Crafting.
2. Chocolate.
3. Motorsport.
4. My family
5. A tidy bathroom!
I am giving this award to:







2 comments:

  1. well done on your awards donna,

    and thank you for mine, will have to put my thinking cap on, (and learn how to add the award to my blog, lol)

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Donna, I hate spiders, too! And love choccie! And I also hate having my picture taken. But tell me, what is a tidy bathroom? I must admit, mine is not tiddy, but at least clean, and anyway there's been no bulb in there for half a year 'cause the fitment's broken. Candlelight baths are very romantic & save electricity.

    ReplyDelete