Thursday 27 August 2009

Thursday 27th August 2009

Today, after finishing the dreaded housework I am going to measure up the space for my craft desk.
My husband and son came up with the idea of putting a large desk next to my computer area so that I can set up a craft area where I can leave things out to dry or to continue working on them at a later date/time.
Currently I use my dining table but when we all want to sit down together for a family meal it means I have to move all of my craft things.
My little grandsons have gone home today but they are back tomorrow evening for a long weekend, hopefully if the weather stays dry we'll be able to go to the beach one day. They had such a lovely time on holiday and George keeps asking when we can go back again bless him.
Have a good day everyone xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment