Sunday 24 February 2013

February Challenge

This is my double layout for the February challenge that I set on Docrafts. There are a few of us who are taking part in the challenge and if you would like to join in pop on over and add your name to the list.
I knew what I wanted to do immediately which makes a change for me as I usually spend most of the time wondering what to do!!!
I wanted a then and now image and remembered having a picture of my Grandsons on the blanket from when George was about 4 months old, so I encouraged them to re-create the picture now that they are much bigger, I wonder if they'd be so happy to oblige in about another 6 years?
I used a variety of papers that I had in my box and safmat to make the rub-ons, I wanted it to be really simple without much fuss as I think the photographs speak for themselves. My favourite picture is the 'Buddy Love' one as George decided one day on holiday that his Daddy was his buddy and has called him that ever since and when ever George kisses you he puffs into your ears at the same time, hence the screwed up face of my son.






Thank you for stopping by and any comments you wish to make





7 comments:

  1. Donna,this is adorable,love the then and now photo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your LO donna and the way you did the now and then photos, brill idea, well done...xx

    maria xx

    PS I plan on posting my January page I did, just need to remember to take a photo, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. how is the challenges going donna, as you've not posted march or aprils, hope your OK hugs

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria,
    I have now posted March's Challenge pictures, and I'm about to start April and May's

    ReplyDelete