Tuesday 22 February 2011

Finally some crafting has been done in my house!

 Over the past two days I have finally managed to make 6 birthday cards and a double layout of my eldest grandson at his awards ceremony.

I'm just waiting for everything to dry before I take pictures of the layout but I have managed to take some halfway decent pictures of my cards.

Turtle made from papers from the Making Cards magazine

Another one from the same papers - I love the first one
Made with freebie download of Daisy & Dandelion and freebie papers

Another set of freebie papers and a free CuddlyBuddly download
Cut the card far too short for the card I was intending to make, salvaged it and made this

Eldest grandson asked me to make this - when I asked who he wanted it for he said "I just want to see what it looks like when it's finished Nan."
Thank you for looking and any comments you wish to make  

6 comments:

  1. ROFL at eldest grandson - typical boy!
    Your cards are so cute Donna and well done on using the free papers.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you are on a roll donna, well done, love the cards, (oh I love snowdrops) and the tortoise is sooo cute...xx

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fab cards I love them all the green one is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards, made me smile the comment from your grandson my kids do things like that, at least you will have a card ready for someone else now lol.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete