Monday 7 April 2014

January Challenge 2014

It must be a school holiday because I have time to catch up on the challenges I have been setting on Docrafts.
The theme for January was Children - then and now and the colour scheme was black & white, the sketch was from 52sketches52weeks

I used one of the first images I have of both of my children and then the most recent one I have of them. As they are now fully grown it's not so easy to get them to pose for a picture!

For my title I called it Polar Opposites because they are, my journalling is hidden under the edge of the page, with their names just showing in the bracket.

I used white felt embossed card from Papermill for the base.
Grey card from Doodleso in Wales
Oddments of patterned paper from my bits box and the lettering is from some sheets of Papermania letters I was given as a present a few years ago.






Thank you for stopping by and any comments you wish to leave
 



No comments:

Post a Comment