Tuesday 21 December 2010

It's Snow Joke

I'm fed up of the white stuff sprinkled everywhere.
I find it hard to understand how anybody can get excited about it and ........... we've had far too much of it this year already.
I still have a few more things to buy before the weekend, mostly shopping I think I'll finally be organised by Firday evening.
The boys will be here late on Christmas Day, so we'll have our Christmas on Boxing Day - they have said they're staying for 100 days, this is according to George, who is 4, but I think 4 or 5 days will be ok.
Thankfully tonight is haircut night - I look like a scarecrow!!! I rang my hairdresser and said 'I'll understand if it's too snowy to come out' she said ' No, the main roads are fine' so by tomorrow I think I might look human again.

Well I ought to get back to sorting my house out ready for present wrapping later.
If I don't get time to post again soon have a lovely and peaceful Christmas and I wish you all a Healthy, Happy and Crafty New Year


Thank you for looking and any comments you wish to make



1 comment:

  1. hope all goes well with your hair cut doodles, also hope you're feeling better for the weekend...

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete