Saturday 5 June 2010

I've been a very bad blogger recently

Oh My, Ive not posted on here for ages.
Due to many things, I've been very lax in my blogging lately, but now I'm feeling better I thought I'd just update my little space here.
After spending nearly 5 weeks sleeping constantly and then still feeling tired when I wake up I sort of feel almost human again.

I've managed in the past 3 days to make 2 LO's from our day out at LegoLand last September - to celebrate Reece's 5th Birthday.
I've tried to post them onto my Docrafts gallery but it doesn't like me much and I can't put anything into my gallery













I had a huge reel of green ribbon that I wanted to use some of so I criss-crossed the page with it, I used our tickets from the day as part of the LO and the picture is of the 3 boys being measured to get in.
 
   














For this LO I used my Kars template, I've had it for ages but I still can't seem to get it just right. Still this attempt is better than the last time I used it.
    Thanks for stopping by
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Both are great LOs Donna! I have trouble with templates and your second LO looks fine to me!
    So pleased you're feeling well enough to craft again.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab lo's Donna I have the second template but I must admit I not very good at using them alma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna these are just fab!
    It's lovely to see you crafting again too :) Your little people are just sooooo cute too!
    I really hope you're feeling a lot better now!

    Suzie xxxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love both LO dona, well done (I've also got this template and not used it yet, lol)...

    so pleased to read that you're a feeling little better, still sending you tons of sparkles...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete